Sunday, October 28, 2007

We watched the pole dance of the stars

Music + Hot Piece of the day : Interpol

"she found a lonely sound, she keeps on waiting for time out there"
Antics- arguably still my favourite Interpol album, even though i agree that Turn on the Bright Lights may be more genius. Remember to check out Our Love to Admire, especially 'No I in Threesome', 'The Scale', and 'Heinrich Maneuver'.

I'm staring at the grand total of 200 words i've written for my Romanticism essay (only 2,800 more words to go) and panicking harder by the second. I've learnt my lesson though, next time i have to choose a topic and commit to it beforehand (because we have to hand in essay outlines), i shall use a more sound method to choose, as opposed to pointing to a random number on the page and shrugging off bad choice as the call of fate. Die suffer die.

Yeah but nobody searches
Nobody cares somehow
When the loving that you've wasted
Comes raining from a hapless cloud
And I might stop and look upon your face
Disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze
See the living that surrounds me
Dissipate in a violet place
Can't you see what you've done to my heart
And soul?
This is a wasteland now

We spies
We slow hands
Put the weights around yourself
We spies
Oh yeah we slow hands
You put the weights all around yourself now

No comments: