Sunday, October 21, 2007

Consolation prizes

Music: Why I Can't Stand One Night Stands ; Catatonia

"And Saturday's fuss is just small-town lust"
We don't need the sunshine/


Hello people. After another weekend i looked at my calendar and panicked, because

1) i have 2 weekends to get my shit together and compose 4 essays (approx 6-15 pages EACH),
2) 3 presentations (including one soci show and tell that i'm totally clueless about. Im thinking of bring Jack to demonstrate modern day conjuring magic?)
3) wk 12 is going to be a disaster
4) my exams are actually about a month away
5) and i haven't even bought all my books/ read them.

Well then, welcome to the Panic City, have a seat, grab a laptop and please furiously start writing essay of your major/minor/why-the-fug-did-i-even-choose-this-module-was-i-unconscious?-probably/"choice". The good news is that we're going to be out of this school fog in a bit- 1 month (plus some) more and i'm not touching a book until January comes.

Hot Piece of the Day:

Smashing Pumpkins' very rare CD single, Disarm 2.
Containing song of the moment for me, a cover of Thin Lizzy's Dancing in the Moonlight. Gorgeous.



When i passed you in the doorway,
you took me with a glance.
Should've taken that last bus home,
But i asked you for a dance.
Now we go steady to the pictures,
i always get chocolate stains on my pants.
My father says, 'he's going crazy'

He says im livin' in a trance.

Dancing in the moonight,
Its caught me in its spotlight.
It's alright, it's alright, the moonlight-
On this long hot summer night.

No comments: