Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good old-fashioned lover boy

"I thought of that old joke, y'know the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, i think my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken". And the doctor says, "Well why dont you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but i need the eggs". Well, I guess that's pretty much how i feel about relationships; you know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, but.. I guess we keep going through it because, most of us... need the eggs."

[Woody Allen in Annie Hall (1977)]





This weekend i celebrated my first one year anniversary ever; i will say it, our relationhip may be the noisiest and most absurd of all chickens sometimes, but the eggs are priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck me. has it been a year already! omg i'm so going to get attached right now. i'm the only one without a longterm boytoy. damnit! and i hate you for your beautiful hands. my nails are chewed rotten and ugly -li