Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Death becomes us

Train of thought (Destination: Disaster):

Friday, 2nd May-
5pm: Maybe i won't do any work today.. i mean i've got the entire weekend!

Saturday, 3rd May-
1pm: Nah.. it's a Saturday! People don't do work on saturdays
5pm: Nah.. it's still a Saturday!

10pm: Maybe i should go home. Nah.. it's my anniversary!

Sunday, 4th May-
11am: I can go for lunch, it's not a problem..
3pm: Okay now that im home let's get cracking on some work..
8pm: Goddamn how long did i sleep!!

Monday, 5th May-
3am: Okay well i've done 7 out of 11 readings, i think it's pretty safe
6pm: Lets watch the Simpsons
6.30pm: Friends!
7pm: Lets watch Casper
9pm: Oh, look.. America's Sweethearts

11pm: I can talk on the phone for a while it's fine..

Tuesday, 6th May-
1am: Okay .. a bit late, but better late than never.
5am: 1 more reading to go! Maybe i'll go to sleep first.
1pm: Okay time to get cracking on my last reading...
2pm: OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT LIT LECTURE NOTES
2.05pm: (after phonecall with Roro) OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT TO BUY MY LAST TEXTBOOK
2.15pm: OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT THERE ARE MORE ONLINE READINGS
-after major printing session-

2.55pm: OH MY GOD THERE ARE EVEN MORE NOTES + POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS!
3.15pm: We are Death with a capital D.
3.17pm: OH MY GOD AREN'T THERE NOTES FOR SINGAPORE SOCIETY TOO?!

No comments: