Thursday, September 11, 2008

With your face sketched on it twice

Just before our love got lost you said,
I am as constant as the northern star.
And i said, constantly in the darkness,
where's that at?
If you want me I'll be at the bar..


Well, I could drink a case of you, darling
And i would still be on my feet.

[Joni Mitchell]

I've been having the time of my life- bumming, working, periodically getting out of bed and going to school, eating away, shopping, and spending time.

Is it too much to ask for things to stay this way? Sometimes it feels like I'm toeing an invisible line so thin, that i could step out at any given point and not find my way back in again.



Late night calls, lightning and thunder, graham vanilla crackers, Quentin Tarrantino films, animal sightings, Olympic debates, rooting for track and field events, 1940s black and white stills, computer tutorials, tap tap iPhone games, failure to capture (pictures), rain coming down outside, pink/"en rose", "reflex" wrestling, back-scratcher imprompto movie room tango, dark chocolate gelato, dystopian philosophy, french fries stealing, and above all that, the knowledge of the power of impulse.

No comments: